Handle Recruitment are looking for PA at an International Media and Entertainment Company in Central London. This is a role which involves providing PA support within a small team as well as reviewing and tracking scripts.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to build quality relationships at all levels while remaining calm under pressure in a demanding environment. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks. Experience within a TV/Film Environment and experience of reviewing scripts is desirable.
- Diary Management
- Travel Bookings
- First point of contact for queries for the team
- Processing Expenses
- Preparing PowerPoint Documents
- Reviewing scripts
- Tracking scripts
- Managing and updating the database
- Any ad hoc duties
- Previous Experience in a PA role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to plan and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Flexibility to deal with ad hoc tasks and flexible working hours.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join an International Business in a role which could lead to an exciting career in programming.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.