An incredible opportunity has become available working within a reputable Arts/ Theatre Centre located in the heart of Central London. The client is looking for an efficient and experienced PA/ Administrative Officer. If you have experience supporting Executives and the functions within a business and are passionate about all major art forms (art, theatre, dance, music and cinema) then this is the role for you!
The candidate must have a strong background in administrative support, be exceptionally organised and have a great knowledge in providing support to multiple Executives.
- Diary management and coordination- proactively planning and coordinating diaries
- Administrative support for 2 Executives
- Drafting letters, documents and responses on behalf of management
- Fielding calls & messages/ responding to general queries
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Taking minutes
- Maintaining databases / systems
- Liaising and meeting clients and talent
- Strong IT skills; MS Office/ databases
- Confident in dealing with clients, utilising excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage heavy workloads
- PA support experience
- A passion for theatre and the arts!
This is a temporary role for at 3 months with potential to be extended, therefore candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you are excited by this opportunity then please do apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.