PA / Studio Manager - Creative Consultancy
Salary - up to £30k D.O.E
This is a great opportunity for an organised and passionate PA / Studio Manager to work for a fantastic creative consultancy, born from one of the world's leading advertising agencies.
You will be responsible for providing support to partners within the business, whilst also being involved in front of house, and studio management duties.
This role will suit someone who is excited by working in a creative, collaborative environment, and who isn't afraid to muck in and take on multiple roles.
Key responsibilities include:
On the PA side
- Meeting all clients as they arrive into the business, making sure they are introduced, taken to rooms and well looked after throughout their stay
- Organising and booking travel and accommodation for partners
- Providing meeting support - printing briefs and ensuring partners are well prepared for all meetings
- Coordinating and planning client meetings and activities for the team
On the Studio Manager side
- Onboarding new starters: sorting new starter packs, setting their desks up, making sure they're familiar with HR/IT and giving the office tour
- Ensure the office and meeting room are kept clean and presentable at all times, prepping them for client meetings when needed
- Document handling - filing all legal documents, while making sure to destroy any other sensitive documents left in the office (income sheets etc.)
- Support in organising and managing the company's social activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role as a PA or Studio/Office Manager in a creative environment
- A pre-emptive approach, with the ability to organise yourself and others, and undertake all tasks to a high standard
- A great communicator, who is able to liaise with the clients and co-workers seamlessly
- A 'no task too big or small' attitude
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this unique PA / Studio Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.