PA/Team Assistant, Brand and Product Development - Literary Agency
Up to £28,000 d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a PA/Team Assistant to join a well-known Literary Agency within their Brand & Franchise Team.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive PA support to the Brand & Franchise Director, as well as supporting the wider Brand & Franchise team.
Based out of a cool, modern office space in the heart of the West End, this role would suit an enthusiastic, team-player with previous PA/Team Assistant experience and exemplary communication skills. Some knowledge of the Product Development process (i.e. Consumer Products) would be extremely advantageous.
Key features include:
- Conducting extensive diary management
- Preparing and scheduling of meetings - booking meeting rooms, providing presentation materials, creating agendas in advance, setting up conference calls and taking minutes
- Managing travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurants
- Working with the Product Development team to provide feedback on product submissions and challenging existing processes to make them as efficient as possible
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Team Assistant/PA experience within a similar environment
- Knowledge of Product Development process i.e. Consumer Products
- Experience managing fast-changing and hectic diaries
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA/Team Assistant position, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.