Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a global branding agency to find a PA / Team assistant to join their busy, creative team.
The agency have an award winning culture working with an exciting mix of household brands. Due to growth, this newly created role has been made available to support one of the agencies most senior PA's with a real mix of responsibilities. You will need to be bright, eager and enthusiastic, and keen to take on the challenge of being given lots of different tasks to juggle day to day. Long term, this role could see you progress into a PA role, or a project/work flow management type role within 12-18 months.
PA / Team Assistant - Branding Agency - The Role
- Support the senior PA with diary management, travel arrangements, and expenses as required
- Manage new starters including 'meet and greet' on their first day, contracts etc.
- Keep holiday and absence records for creative teams
- Ensure department time sheets are up to date and assist with invoice and expenses
- Be the point of contact for the team for any queries as required
- Issue contracts or confidentiality agreements to all new freelancers
- Assist with events/research project as required
PA / Team Assistant - Branding Agency - The Candidate
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has gained some administrative experience and is ready for a new challenge. You may be a receptionist who's keen to move away from front of house and feel more part of a team, or be an existing team assistant / PA who wants a truly buzzy, fast-paced role to push you to the next step in your career. Interest in branding / creative is key!
To apply for this position click 'apply now' or email Emma Hatfield Directly with your CV: Emma.Hatfield@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.