Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a global branding agency to find a PA / Team assistant to join their busy, creative team.
The agency operate in almost 20 countries globally and have an award winning culture and employ a real mix of personalities! The successful candidate will be a personable individual who genuinely enjoys being the efficient and organised 'go-to' person among a buzzy, creative and hardworking team. Day to day you will be required to support 4 Directors as their PA and assist the creative team in its day-to-day operation.
PA / Team Assistant - Creative Branding Agency - The Role
- Support 4 Directors with diary management, travel arrangements, and expenses as required
- Manage new starters including 'meet and greet' on their first day, contracts etc.
- Keep holiday and absence records for creative teams
- Support the intern recruitment process including coordinating university show visits CV submissions and interviews
- Ensure department time sheets are up to date and assist with invoice and expenses
- Be the point of contact for the team for any queries as required
- Issue contracts or confidentiality agreements to all new freelancers
PA / Team Assistant - Creative Branding Agency - The Candidate
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has some solid administrative experience (12 months) under their belt and ready for a new challenge. You may be a receptionist who's keen to move away from front of house and feel more part of a team, or be an existing team assistant / PA who wants a truly buzzy, fast-paced role to push you to the next step in your career. Interest in branding / creative is key!
To apply for this position click 'apply now' or email Emma Hatfield Directly with your CV: Emma.Hatfield@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.