A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the World's leading brands with Film, TV & Entertainment! We're recruiting for an experienced PA/ Team Assistant who will support two Senior Executives and their wider team.
Our client is looking for an articulate, driven and incredibly well organised Assistant with the proven ability to work well within a team, and equally- who takes initiative to see independent tasks through to completion.
- Managing multiple diaries
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls (often in accordance with varying time-zones)
- Coordinating travel arrangements (international & domestic)
- Arranging Visa's
- Expenses management (via SAP)
- Creating new and proofreading existing PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking
- Troubleshooting requests (both personal and professional)
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with all telephone calls, emails, visitors and ad hoc requests
- Assistance with requests from other High Level Executives and guests, as required
- Events coordination; organising various internal and external events for the company/ partners/ clients
- Project support
Well-developed organisational and communication skills
Well-honed multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently and proactively.
Exceptional time management qualities
Solid professional background, working for media and entertainment companies
Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) and confident in the use of SAP
Suitable candidates must be:
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach
- Reliable and punctual, with excellent attention to detail
- Positive and approachable, with a friendly attitude and professional, strong work ethic
- Available immediately and happy to commit to a temporary role with the view of committing on a permanent basis (after approx. 3-6 months)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.