Are you a confident and organised Team Assistant/PA? Do you thrive working within an extremely demanding and fast paced environment? If so, we want to hear from you! An opportunity has arisen for a results driven individual to join this global media business on an on-going temporary contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide extensive support to senior management
- Act as main point of contact for all calls to the department - taking and recording messages accurately
- Diary management
- Arranging travel/accommodation for travel within the UK and overseas
- Providing administration support - writing letters, sending emails and preparing presentations
- Managing expenses
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you are immediately available and have proven experience working within the media sector. Please apply if you are enthusiastic and have fantastic communication skills. It is required that applicants have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.