Unique and thoroughly interesting opportunity for a switched on PA/Team Assistant with a passion for Film to support the MD and wider team for this major studio. This will be a busy and varied role in a dynamic environment and will require a high level of organisation and attention to detail. Duties will include:
- Preparation of papers for meetings, including Marketing and Distribution minutes.
- Coordination of marketing work flow, ensuring that tasks allocated to marketing department heads are delivered within the scheduled timetable.
- Management of ticketing for film events and premieres.
- Maintain diary - arranging meetings, lunches, screenings, etc.
- Booking and organising of Conference Calls, including frequent after hours calls with LA.
- Shield MD from minor matters/phone calls/visitors, and handle. At same time ensure an "open-door" policy maintained, and advise of trends occurring which he should be aware of.
- Organise transportation. Prepare monthly Expense reports for MD and Sales Director. SAP - raising Purchase Orders
- When MD is out the office, keep him advised on a daily basis of matters via phone/emails.
- Other general EA duties.
- Department Travel - Organise travel - flights, accommodation, transfers.
- Coordinate, aggregate and synthesize messages and announcements.
Immediate start - potential temp to perm opportunity. Please send your CV for consideration ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.