Exciting opportunity for a detail-focused PA/Team Assistant to support the Marketing Insight Team for this Iconic Global Drinks brand. If you are highly organised and have a flexible approach and are looking to work in a welcoming environment then look no further. The company prides itself on it's people and offer a great range of interesting benefits. Duties will include:
- Diary Management for VP's and wider team
- Liaising with HR, Finance, IT, Legal, Facilities and any other support function to ensure the smooth running of your assigned team
- Coordinates travel and accommodation, book cars, rail tickets, flight tickets etc for VP level and occasionally for other team members where workload allows.
- Prepares and submits travel and expense claims on a timely basis for VP level.
- Assists with greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms and organising catering
- Processes invoices and POs as required, keeping a record of all invoices received and process for payment for VP level Primos.
- Works with the relevant internal areas to solve issues relating to invoices / payments / budgets etc
- Organises and maintains documents and files
- Acts as the team-keeper, greeting guests and answering the phone
- Participating in and minutes team meetings and projects
- Updates and maintains team's shared drive ensuring all documents are filled off/kept up to date
- Attention to detail
A flexible approach and a a warm personality will go a long way in this environment. Immediate start!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.