A rare and amazing opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join a global well established entertainment company. The purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive PA and administrative support to various senior members of staff, and the wider team.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting extensive diary management
- Expenses processing for senior managers
- Preparing and scheduling of meetings - booking meeting rooms, providing presentation materials, creating agendas in advance, setting up conference calls and taking minutes
- Managing travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurants
- Ad-hoc admin and reporting tasks
- Previous Team Assistant/PA experience within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing fast-changing and hectic diaries
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- A keen interest in the Entertainment Industry
Please note this is a temporary position and we will require candidates who are immediately available ONLY.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.