Fantastic opportunity for an immediately available PA/Team Assistant with a passion for creative industry. You will play a pivotal role supporting a busy team with a variety of administration tasks. A keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure should ensure success. Day to you will be involved with the following….
- Calendar, schedule & inbox management for each person
- All travel bookings, including complex international itineraries & visa's
- Organising client meetings & entertainment, providing a first-class service for every client
- Managing & submitting all expenses
- Managing & submitting all timesheets
- Ensuring any meeting (internal & external) runs smoothly and is well organised & prepared
- Ensuring all external visitors are well looked after
- To protect the persons time, being the 'gate-keeper' when necessary
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects from the agency
- Prioritising work and deadlines when under pressure.
The key requirements for the role:
- At least 1 years' experience as a team assistant or PA
- Experience in a busy fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.