An amazing opportunity for an experienced PA/ Team Assistant to join a global communication and media agency for some of the world's leading brands. You will be providing vital support to 5 busy directors as well as the wider team.
- Diary Management
- Arranging and booking complex travel, including visas
- Putting together detailed travel itinerary documents
- Setting up conference calls & web ex meetings
- Solving & escalating IT issues
- Submitting and managing expenses
- Misc PowerPoint and document creation
- Organise off-site meetings and team days
- Organising refreshments & lunches for meetings
- Good communication skills and with the ability to maintain good relationships with other members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Tact and discretion
- A team player
- Well organised
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.