A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of The World's leading Entertainment companies! We are recruiting for an experienced PA who will support two Senior Executives; providing traditional senior level support, with added responsibility in regards to coordinating events and office management.
- Managing multiple busy diaries
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls (often in accordance with varying time-zones)
- Coordinating travel arrangements (international & domestic)
- Organising trips
- Arranging Visa's
- Expenses management (via SAP)
- Creating new and proofreading existing PowerPoint presentations
- Troubleshooting requests (both personal and professional)
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with all telephone calls, emails, visitors and ad hoc requests
- Assistance with requests from other High Level Executives and guests, as required
- Events coordination; organising various internal and external events for the company/ partners/ clients
- Project support
- Office management responsibilities
- Well-developed organisational and communication skills
- Well-honed multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Exceptional time management qualities
- Solid professional background, working for media and entertainment companies
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) and confident in the use of SAP
Suitable candidates must be:
- Longevity throughout career to date
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- Reliable and punctual, with excellent attention to detail
- Positive and approachable, with a friendly attitude and professional, strong work ethic
This is a temporary contract for 1-3 months with possibility of extension/ transfer to permanent.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.