A fantastic opportunity has become available within one of the World's Leading Digital Media and Technology brands! We are seeking a highly accomplished PA/Team Assistant to provide full administrative support to multiple senior executives.
Suitable candidates must possess solid PA/Team support experience, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
This is a part time position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- Travel coordination (international and domestic)
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Full administrative support; maintaining filing systems and databases
- Team support
- Liaison with contacts at all levels
- Dealing with all queries and calls on behalf of the senior executive
- Scheduling meetings and planning itineraries
- Coordinating Events (budgets, locations etc)
- Preparing reports for board meetings
- Minute taking
- Experienced PA/Team Assistant within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Flexibility on working hours due to executives travel across time zones and business demands
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the creative industry
This is an on-going temporary position with view to start ASAP, therefore candidates should be available immediately. If you are looking to secure a part-time role and meet the requirements listed above. Please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.