A fantastic opportunity to work within one of the world's leading Sport, Media & Entertainment brands! We are seeking an accomplished PA/Team Assistant to provide full administrative support to 2 Senior Executives within the Global Partnerships team and support to their wider team.
Suitable candidates must possess PA experience, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
You will be located at the clients beautiful head offices in West London - a great opportunity for someone looking to work within one of the world's most exciting and dynamic creative brands!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel coordination (international and domestic)
- Invoices and expense processing
- Full administrative support; maintaining filing systems and databases
- Liaising on behalf of Executives with contacts at all levels - acting as a point of contact for all team enquiries
- Event coordination
- Preparation of documents and materials (including PowerPoint presentations)
- Experienced PA/Team Assistant within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the sports/events/ media
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.