Are you a PA/Team Assistant with a keen interest in events, sports and projects? Handle Recruitment is working with a world famous sporting brand to find a fantastic PA/Team Assistant for their Hospitality Director and department in North London.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to support a large team, as well as a Director at an extremely exciting time for the brand. Some occasional weekend work would be expected in this role so a flexible candidate is required.
Key duties include:
- Provide comprehensive support to the Director in the form of diary, inbox and calendar management, organising travel and meetings, research and greeting clients
- Wider team support; managing extensive travel schedules for the department
- Organise departmental meetings and project manage key deliverables for the department
- Taking notes, agenda setting, highlighting action points and following up in department meetings
- Produce presentations via PowerPoint for the department and commercial partners, as well as produce background research and briefing papers for meetings
- Acting as an Ambassador for the brand, attending events outside of work hours potentially on weekends occasionally
With a state of the art office and sociable team, this is a brilliant opportunity for a PA/Team Assistant looking for project work based in a sporting and events environment. Please apply with your CV today if you have the relevant experience of supporting senior management as well as a team in a similar environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.