Fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to support VP of International Tax and wider team for this hugely successful Global Entertainment Brand. Really great working environment and duties will include:
- Provide all administrative support to the VP, International Tax and tax team,
- To meet, greet and engage with all visitors to the department of all seniority levels
- Arrange meetings as requested for the team, book and prepare meeting rooms, liaise with the AV team for assistance, ensuring equipment is set up and ready for the start of the meetings and organise refreshments as required.
- Book local and International travel and accommodation through Concur technology for the team
- Prepare and submit all expense claims through Concur technology
- Manage the team's diaries (including scheduling calls/Telepresence across different time zones). Coordinate group diaries, manage staff whereabouts and effectively communicate this to the group.
- Coordinate and record all holiday and absence information on-line ensuring records are up to date.
- Manage filing and archiving as required
- Coordinate and support new joiner process i.e. arrange IT equipment and telecoms, complete relevant business processes for system access.
- Prepare and format PowerPoint Presentations for external and internal audiences
- Produce Word documents to a high standard for internal and external use
- Provide team, stakeholders and customers with relevant information in an effective and timely manner
- Assist with budget process, invoice administration as required including raising purchase orders through SAP
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience in a fast-paced administrative role supporting multiple team members
- A strong team player who is self-motivated and pro-active in addressing issues as they arise
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple projects and use initiative to make recommendations and take positive action
- Experience of prioritising a diverse workload and working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, be flexible and work to deadlines is essential in a fast paced and highly pressured environment
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, together with good interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Experience working within a Corporate Finance role would be preferable but not essential.
This role will suit a candidate who genuinely enjoys a wide-reaching role support role in a close-knit team with a flexible approach.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.