A global TV/Entertainment business with beautiful Head Office in Central London is looking to bring on board an experienced and polished PA! This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and pro active PA who has worked previously within the media/entertainment sectors and who is able to start work immediately. This is an initial 1 month temporary assignment.
Providing support to multiple Directors, key responsibilities will include:
- Management of multiple complex diaries
- Managing travel bookings and processing detailed itineraries
- Taking minutes
- Dealing with queries on behalf of Directors
- Organising post and couriers
- Creating reports and presentations (using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Please apply today if this sounds like the role that you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have proven experience working within a demanding PA position and supporting multiple Directors. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an extremely sociable and friendly team.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.