Great opportunity for a switched on PA/Team Assistant to support an SVP and the wider Sales Team for this iconic TV Network. This exciting role would suit a confident and organised PA with great organisational skills who has experience of working within a complex international environment and is familiar with MIPCOM. The successful candidate will be pro-active and comfortable with prioritising a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management for the SVP and sales team, scheduling calls and meetings across multiple time zones
- Greet clients on arrival at London office, organise catering for meetings when needed
- Arrange accommodation and travel (including Russian visas) and produce detailed itineraries
- Coordinate complex meeting schedules at various industry markets and conferences (LA Screenings, MIPCOM etc)
- Process legal documents and track via database
- Update team calendar with travel, holidays and group notifications
- Process monthly expenses on Concur
- Set up 'new starters'
- Order stationery
- Create presentations in PowerPoint
- Work closely with other PAs in the department, providing assistance when needed and holiday cover
This will be a busy team support role and requires previous PA/Team Assistant experience ideally within a TV or Media business. In addition to this you must be highly organised, with strong communication skills and an ability to manage multiple busy diaries
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.