Great opportunity for a switched on PA/Team Assistant to support the Finance and Marketing team for this Global TV Channel. This exciting role would suit a confident and organised PA with great organisational skills who has experience of working with SAP and Excel. The successful candidate will be pro-active and comfortable with prioritising a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management including coordinating internal, external meetings and calls ensuring all parties are available for arranged meetings and key stakeholders are advised of any changes to their schedule in advance
- Organise multi-site video conferencing and telepresence sessions
- Organising complex, multi-city travel itineraries including arranging local transfers, visas and restaurant arrangements, including creating and managing detailed itineraries and document preparation
- Manage and update contact databases (any other systems required)
- Preparation and processing of expense reports ensuring timely repayment of corporate credit cards
- Receive and welcome visitors ensuring that prior to meeting all logistics are in place (room booking, set up and refreshments) and required documents are prepared in advance where required
- PO creation and chasing of payments
This will be a busy team support role and requires previous PA/Team Assistant experience ideally within a media or creative business. In addition to this you must be highly organised, with strong communication skills and an ability to manage multiple busy diaries
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.