Handle are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading TV Production/Broadcast companies! Our client is recruiting for a PA/Team Assistant to join them in their beautiful offices in the heart of Central London. The ideal candidate must have a passion for TV and the creative industry with a strong proven ability to prioritise a heavy work load, taking ownership of tasks whilst supporting others.
The role involves supporting the Creative Director and the wider team with all aspects of administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel co-ordination (international and domestic)
- Gatekeeper/ first point of contact
- Processing invoices and expenses management
- Liaison with contacts at all levels
- Scheduling meetings
- Planning itineraries
- Preparing call sheets
- Preparing and proof reading presentations and marketing material
- Conducting research, collating data and preparing reports
- Minute taking
- Assisting with internal events
- Support to the office manager (ad-hoc)
- Experienced PA within the creative industry
- Excellent administrative skills with experience in using all Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Genuine interest and understanding of the TV/Broadcast industry
This is an urgent on-going temporary position for a minimum of 3 months, therefore candidates should be available at no more than two weeks' notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.