Exciting opportunity for an organised and pro-active PA to support the directors and team within Global Entertainment Company. You will play a pivotal role in providing seamless admin support to the Affiliate sales team.
Based in West London, this varied and fast paced role will involve:
- Prioritise deadlines and balance a variety of tasks from different team members
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries by arranging global travel (flights, hotels, taxis) compiling itineraries and agendas, anticipating visa requirements and applications
- Actively manage diaries ensuring all meetings are appropriately prioritised, planned and arranged
- Liaise with clients, consultants, agents etc and colleagues on behalf of Directors and team
- Format and amend PowerPoint/Word/Excel presentations and documents
- Collate expense receipts, prepare monthly submissions and reconcile all reports in a timely manner
- Reporting, including collation of sales figures and market reports
- Work with billing to ensure deals are correctly invoiced and deal with payment issues & working with Finance on dealing with debts and payment plans
- Responsible for SAP processing invoices, issue and track the purchase orders
- Minute taking
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in PA/administrator role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft including Excel
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work with a team and use own initiative
- Ability to adapt to situations
- Be pro-active and demonstrate responsiveness and ability to execute tasks accurately
The successful candidate will be comfortable providing a high level of support within a dynamic and deadline driven commercial environment.
Immediate start, please apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.