An exciting opportunity has arisen for an articulate, organised and pro-active individual to join a globally renowned record label in their stunning head office! Reporting to the head of department, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and fast paced role, offering top quality support to the Director and wider team. If you are looking for a part time (3 days per week) position and are free to start immediately, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangements - both overseas and within the UK
- Processing expenses/invoices
- Administrative support - sending email and written correspondence to internal and external contacts
- Acting as a gatekeeper - dealing with all queries and calls in a professional and timely manner
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Ad hoc duties as required
Please apply today if you have proven experience working within a similar PA/team support role previously. It is essential that applicants are available to interview at short notice and are looking to start within the position immediately. If you have a wealth of experience working within an administrative support role with advanced MS Office skills and a passion for music/entertainment, this could be the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.