An exciting opportunity has become available within a well-established film and entertainment company located in the heart of West London. Handle Recruitment are looking for an exceptional PA to provide full support to the VP of Sales and Marketing within this high profile creative company.
The candidate must have a strong background in PA support, preferably within the creative industry. A proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel co-ordination (international and domestic)
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Personal PA; travel, social engagements and personal support
- Full administrative support; maintaining filing systems and databases
- Liaison with contacts at all levels
- Dealing with all queries and calls on behalf of the senior executive
- Scheduling meetings and planning itineraries
- Coordinating Events (budgets, locations etc)
- Preparing reports and presentations for board meetings
- Minute taking
- Must be an experienced PA within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and international travel arrangements
- Providing support to sales and marketing teams is desirable
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Experience in using SAP is desirable
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Flexibility on working hours due to executives travel across time zones and business demands
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the entertainment business!
This position will be a temporary assignment for 1-3 months with view to transfer to permanent. The candidate must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.