PA - Sports Marketing Agency
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated PA to support 3 senior level individuals within an established and multinational integrated sports marketing agency.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative and PA support to three senior level individuals within the Brands team.
This role would suit a highly proactive and efficient PA with heaps of initiative, looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Complex diary management, travel arrangements and monitoring and directing incoming calls
- Coordinating meetings with other PAs, writing up meetings and ensuring that all parties follow up on relevant actions
- Supporting with events - liaising with venues, gathering information and costs
- Liaising with important clients for post event information and for post-event feedback on their experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience supporting at a senior level within a comparative environment or organisation
- Excellent client handling and communication skills - ability to demonstrate discretion and professionalism at all times
- High attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and has the ability to prioritise in order to meet the company's needs
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.