This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a Global leader in Technology & Social Media! Handle Recruitment are seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic and pro-active Personal Assistant to join our clients new Central London head office ASAP!
You must have over 5 years senior level PA support experience and also have supported multiple Executives- strong diary management skills, international travel coordination and event/project management skills are essential.
Essentially, our client is looking for an efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To provide a high level of administrative and operational support to 2 Executives and the wider team
- To oversee the diary management, international travel coordination and expenses with great attention to detail
- Organise and manage team events and activities for the Director's team. This includes following and maintaining budgets, researching and coordinating all logistics
- Maintaining a good level of communication across the team and leadership group- including managing agendas for multiple team meetings
- Project managing different events for the leadership team
- Building strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Becoming the point of contact for team inquiries
- Managing the desk moves
- Collaborating with other PAs and be available to help plan team events as needed
- Managing and welcoming visitors from global offices
- Providing adhoc administrative support
- At least 5+ years of full-time PA support experience directly supporting 1 or more Senior Executives
- Experience working within the Tech industry is not essential but highly desirable
- Experience of supporting a leadership team within a fast-paced, high-tech international team environment
- Strong diary management, travel coordination, budgeting and project-management experience
- Effective organisational skills with a demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and inspire other team members
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
The process is moving very quickly, please do not hesitate and apply today. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. This is a 6 month temporary contract initially with view to be extended or convert to permanent.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.