Handle recruitment are working with an inspiring Theatre company right in the heart of London's West End.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary management
- Organising business travel arrangements and itineraries
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Organising company events- Restaurant booking/ tickets
- Upholding and updating databases and updating systems
- Meeting and greeting guests, as well as organising meeting rooms
- Ensuring managers are well equipped prior to meetings
- Providing PA support to other directors and senior managers in the company when desired
- Providing administrative support for internal and external meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive problem solver
- Good time management
- Speed writing or shorthand
- Attention to detail and presentation
- Articulate communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within a Theatre or Ticketing organisation is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident PA with a calm, personable and professional manner to join a growing team in a pivotal role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.