Handle has a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing, professional legal and business affairs PA to support both the VP International Licensee Business and VP Legal and Business Affairs at a global Music and Entertainment organisation. As personal assistant to 2 senior executives you will be responsible for managing their hectic and constantly changing schedules and assume full responsibility for all diary management, travel and contract administration required.
- Coordinating overseas trips including booking all travel arrangements, compiling itineraries and managing busy schedule.
- Preparing meeting agendas and preparation including compiling information and researching topics where necessary.
- All admin, filing, photocopying, correspondence, updating contacts database.
- Organising annual licensee conferences.
- PowerPoint Presentations for Conferences, Budget/PV Meetings, artist/management meetings.
- Assisting with maintenance of online databases of signed contracts.
- Coordinating the drafting and distribution of deal summaries and deal chart.
- Constantly liaising with key legal and business development contacts.
- Highly professional with the ability to deal discretely on confidential matters.
- Able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and motivated.
- Organised, with good co-ordination and prioritisation skills.
- Detail oriented - excellent level of accuracy.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SAP, Outlook, Internet, etc).
- Ability to handle highly sensitive professional and personal matters.
- Experience working as an assistant or paralegal in a law firm preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.