Handle Recruitment is working with a live music and entertainment company to find an immediately available PA with a friendly, down-to-earth personality and a good sense of humour to provide diary management and admin support to the Commercial Director, Operations Director and Marketing Director. The role is to start this side of Christmas.
Key features will include:
- Extensive diary management, including maintaining schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings and events.
- Ensuring meeting packs are organised and printed in preparation for all meetings.
- Assembling and analysing data to prepare reports, documents and presentations as required.
- Preparing and submitting manager's expenses on a regular basis.
- Administering and managing guest lists for events as and when required, including sending out invitations and being first point of contact for any queries.
- Organising tours and itineraries for clients, including meeting and greeting where necessary.
- Raising purchase orders on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Recording and distributing minutes of meetings and monitoring actions when necessary.
- Answering and managing all incoming calls.
- Ordering couriers and ensuring collections are on time. Keeping the filing up to date, archiving and ensuring that the office is tidy.
- Providing and promoting the highest level of customer service.
- Proven high level PA/secretarial experience with the ability to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- Previous experience in a fast moving, high pressure media/entertainment/events environment.
- Effective and efficient administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build good internal and external relationships.
- Strong computer literacy - well-versed with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to use initiative and think creatively.
- An extremely organised approach to work with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise a high volume workload.
- Flexible and adaptable - may be required to work events and unsociable hours from time to time.
- A team worker with a positive attitude to work.
- Methodical and process driven.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.