PA to 3 Directors (Rights Division)
Sports & Entertainment Agency, Central London
Salary up to £30K d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment presents a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading global sports and entertainment agency as a PA.
In this role, you will be supporting three people at a senior level within the company's hugely successful Rights team, which works across rights, partnerships, commercial strategy and talent management.
The role will suit someone highly organised and professional with excellent attention to detail and the confidence to meet and greet high-profile clients. A more corporate background is preferred for this particular position.
They have a fantastic office culture and the environment is fun, fast-paced, challenging, innovative and exciting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Booking meetings, and assisting with any preparation required
- Greeting and liaising with clients
- Booking travel and accommodation, and processing all expenses
The successful PA will have:
- Previous experience as a PA within a corporate function
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to work to the highest possible standard at all times
- The ability to organise within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a smart and professional approach to client relations
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.