Handle Recruitment is working with a global sports and media organisation based in West London to find a PA to provide support to 4 of their Global Events Executives.
Key features will include:
- Providing support to 4 executives which will include travel bookings, visa applications, expense processing, and generally helping them to work more efficiently
- Assisting with collating and maintaining various departmental information documents
- Helping with Department admin and with Interns (being a point of contact for them)
- Potentially helping with travel arrangements for clients or the wider team
- Coordination of meetings and diaries
- Printing, processing and filing of departmental information relating to Team
- Responding and processing calls and meetings for Executive team
- Providing an extra pair of hands within a busy department
- Providing ad hoc assistance as well as lunch and holiday cover to the Executive Assistant - Global Head of Events
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience within sport, media or events industries preferable
- The ability to prioritise tasks and pre-empt key issues
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to move effectively between different working styles
- A really caring nature and be mindful of 'the little things'
- Excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for sport, media and events who is looking for really exciting and busy PA role in a great company. Immediate start date.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.