Handle has a fantastic opportunity for a superstar executive level Music/Entertainment PA to support a senior music management figure at an independent music management company.
Carrying out both Business and Private PA duties, this one to one personal assistant position is perfect for an experienced PA used to managing multiple schedules and supporting a high profile person within the entertainment industry.
A meaty role, which will involve frequent international travel at short notice and will require a passionate and dedicated PA who enjoys the demands of working round the clock in a fast paced environment.
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Ability to prioritise work load and cope with hectic and constantly changing schedules
- Used to booking global travel
- A solid understanding of the music industry and wider entertainment industry as a whole
- Experience dealing directly with artists and high profile individuals is a must
- Solid PA experience within music, media and entertainment
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.