Handle is working with a Music Management company to source a Personal Assistant (PA) for an Artist. The candidate would be expected to be available and flexible to support the Artist when touring begins in the New Year.
The key responsibilities are:
- Diary management - personal and professional.
- Arranging all travel, visas, accommodation, as well as travelling with the Artist and their team to ensure day-to-day is smooth.
- Dealing with incoming email and post enquiries, often corresponding on behalf of the Artist.
- Carrying out any necessary research and tasks for the Artist.
- Producing documents and reports, as required for current client and future opportunities.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Artist is well prepared for meetings.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Sufficient experience supporting an Artist or Artist Manager.
- Flexible and reliable - Willing to work unsociable hours if necessary and available to tour with the Artist.
- An excellent eye for detail and a proactive approach.
- Experience with handling business affairs and/or relevant additional support.
- A full clean UK driving license is desirable, but not essential.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.