PA to Business Development Director & Director of Marketing and Communications
Handle Recruitment is working with one of the largest publishing and licencing entities within the theatrical world to source a PA to Business Development Director and Director Of Marketing and Communications.
Do you have experience reporting in to two individuals and have an understanding of how to meet the needs of each person? If so, this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Extensive and detailed diary and meeting management
- Inbox/email management where required
- Acting as a first point of contact, screening and handling calls as appropriate
- Taking effective minutes of meetings, where required, and following up on actions as
- Co-ordinating the weekly updates and board pack updates in collaboration with the business development, marketing & digital teams
- Working with the appropriate travel agents to arrange complex and detailed, domestic and international travel arrangements
- Undertaking research and projects as directed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience
- High standard of written English and a very strong attention to detail
- A professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- A flexible "can do", patient and calm attitude - especially under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem solving abilities
- An adaptable and highly organised nature and the ability to manage shifting priorities and cope with last-minute changes
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has a passion for Theatre and the Arts. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.