Personal Assistant to Brand Director
Handle recruitment is working with a leading literary estate, to source a PA to the Brand Director. Our client works across a number of channels including books, theatre, films, TV marketing, brand partnerships and merchandise. They value their employees greatly and are looking for someone who will take an equal amount of pride in delivering the best and most innovative products and experiences to the market.
The purpose of the Personal Assistant role is to support the company's Brand Director who heads up the senior leadership team. The Personal Assistant plays a pivotal part in supporting not only the Brand Director but also their management of the total leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The smooth-running of the Brand Director's schedule
- Contact with key stakeholders and partners
- Management of internal and external meetings,
- Cross-business communication and some external business communications
- Organising regular meetings with the Brand Director's direct reports. Playing a role in supporting related admin and scheduling meetings such as performance reviews
- Acting as a secondary point of contact to the business/ leadership team for the Brand Director i.e. collecting messages and requests for meetings
- Approving annual leave requests for the Brand Director's direct reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in Personal Assistant roles (ideally with a wider team support component)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work extremely well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, the full Microsoft Office Suite (inc. PowerPoint and Excel), Apple Keynote and use of Apple hardware
- Fantastic time management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- The ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and efficiency
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and organisation skills in addition to knowledge and experience of the entertainment and brand industry such that they can support on related admin tasks as needed. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.