Personal Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer - Theatre
Handle Recruitment is working with a renowned theatre group, who own and operate commercial theatres in the heart of London's West End, to source a Personal Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Our client house some world famous theatrical productions as well as hosting an exciting programme of gigs and concerts. This is a great time to join their team; there's a lot happening and they have ambitious plans for the future which means that they need a dynamic, driven and proactive PA to support the CCO and be part of this journey!
- Managing and maintaining the diary of the CCO; arranging meetings and ensuring meeting requests are reviewed and prioritised appropriately
- Manage the inbox of the CCO, including prioritising and proactively responding to emails whilst ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Collate board papers from CCO direct reports and review/arrange before submission
- Organise business travel including flights, hotels and car bookings, and ensuring full travel itineraries are prepared
- Undertake research and/or support with project work as required by the CCO
- Prepare and minute meetings as required, including collation and distribution of agendas and action lists
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and teleconferences
- Prepare reports and presentations, gathering information from a range of sources and
- Ensure the CCO is fully briefed for meetings and made aware of actions required in
- Arrange regular one to one catch ups with the CCO to discuss upcoming
engagements, invitations and other requests
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant and recent previous experience in a PA/EA role supporting at C-Suite
or Executive / Director level
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and ability to learn other systems easily
- A cool head and be able to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in prioritising deliverables and planning workload
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an exciting, world-class brand. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.