PA to CEO
North West London
£25-30,000 depending on experience
Are you a pro-active experienced PA looking for your next role where you can forge your own career path internally? Do you like working in fast-paced creative environments? Do you thrive on multi-tasking and being one step ahead of the game? Then this is the position for you.
My client is a leading Communications company with offices around the world. They are looking for an outstanding PA who will be supporting the CEO and offering administrative support to the COO and CSO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a rapidly changing, complex diary
- Extensive travel arrangements - including international flights, transfers, hotels, trains etc.
- Liaising with clients across the world
- Screening and managing all correspondence from the CEO's office including several email accounts
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Background research
- Document preparation for meetings
- General administrative responsibilities
- Acting as an ambassador for the CEO within the Group
- Ability to pick up special projects in various departments
- Member of several committees
- Some private PA duties (limited)
- Some international travel required, either as accompaniment with the CEO or to events.
- You must have proven PA experience at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT/Office skills
If you think you would be a great fit for this role then please apply ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.