An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, proficient and dedicated PA to join an independent production group on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move into a permanent role. If you are experienced in supporting at executive level and are free immediately, we want to hear from you today! The desired candidate will have worked previously within a busy, demanding PA role and will be used to working across different time zones and managing complex diaries and itineraries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Covering a demanding diary for the CEO and Founding Director
- Inbox management
- Travel coordination
- Managing the Personal Property Portfolio
- Carrying out personal administration for both CEO and Founding Director
- Acting as a gatekeeper to the Directors - recording and transferring messages
- Preparing board packs prior to internal meetings
- Minute taking
- Dealing with facilities issues alongside operations manager
- Ad hoc administrative support
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and are able to build rapport with incredibly senior Directors. Individuals who have worked previously within media (particularly in media and entertainment ) would stand at an advantage for the role. French speaking would be a bonus! The business in which we are representing offer a fantastic working environment in addition to generous benefits. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.