PA to CEO & Literary Agent
£30,000 - 40,000 per annum
Central London - West End
We are seeking an experienced and confident PA for a well established Talent Agency. You will be looking after a super busy CEO who is also a very successful literary agent. A passion for books is essential.
You will become a pivotal member of the business providing a high level of efficient and professional support. Effective communication with colleagues and clients is key.
- Brilliant communications skills both written and spoken
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Professional with a 'can do' attitude
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.