Handle Recruitment is working in partnership with an award-winning luxury travel company that specialises in private jet charter to find an EA to provide comprehensive support to the CEO and ensure the smooth running of their office.
You will have dual responsibility in both supporting the newly appointed CEO and overseeing office management within their stylish and slick South West London office. You will also be working very closely with the HR Director to help build a strong talent acquisition strategy and further develop the employer brand.
- Diary management for the CEO - meetings, appointments, conference calls
- International travel arrangements - itineraries, transport and accommodation
- Responding to calls, emails, letters and responding appropriately
- Attending meeting and taking minutes
- Preparation of presentations
- Overseeing the day to day maintenance of the office
- Managing any external suppliers and ordering office supplies
- Ensuing all health and safety documentation is up to date
- Managing all meeting rooms and ensuring they are always prepared
- Keeping systems and database up to date - contacts, files, reports
- Project support and events management on an ad hoc basis - summer and Christmas party
- Extensive PA experience at an executive level
- Office Management experience
- Immaculate attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment
- Capability to deal with high expectations and have a can-do attitude
- Experience working within a growing business or start up environment would be desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic Luxury Travel Company, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.