PA to CEO - Creative Consultancy
£22,000 - £24,000 DOE
Handle Recruitment has partnered with an award-winning creative and strategic consultancy who specialises in building engagement, audience and reputation for businesses with clients across luxury, entertainment, sports and charity.
They are looking to recruit a new PA to CEO to join there ever expanding, fun, busy team based from their new HQ in Central London. The ideal candidate will be highly engaging, proactive, driven, highly organised and someone who is happy to not only support the CEO but also lend a hand to other areas of the business when needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Management of expenses and other finance tasks
- Managing the flow of projects into the office and following up on them to ensure maximum efficiency
- Extensive admin
- Create and maintain filling and database systems
- Preparing all itineraries, meeting notes, presentations and other documentation
- Run daily business and personal errands
The ideal candidate:
- Prior experience in an admin position
- Be pro-active and have a 'can do' attitude and a natural problem solver
- Calm under pressure in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Microsoft Office and Mac proficient
The successful EA will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Room for progression and getting high job satisfaction
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, diverse and growing company
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.