We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support 3 Senior Directors within this well-known events company in central London.
- First point of contact for any internal and external communication
- Extensive diary management, ensuring timings to be as effective as possible and preparing any material required prior to meetings is collated
- Inbox management - ensuring important emails are flagged or redirected/actioned
- Meeting coordination - including offiste booking of venue or accommodation, setting up conference calls etc.
- Booking travel
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Managing/submitting expenses on time
- Supporting with any communication required to various internal teams
- Supporting with any new starter set-ups
- Project support - including presentations and events
- Must have experience supporting multiple senior stakeholders
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Self starter with strong initiative
- 'Can-do' approach
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information/data
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong IT and administrative skills - including PowerPoint, excel and word
The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting at Executive Assistant level to senior management teams within a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Experience or interest in media/events would also be beneficial.
Please note this is an immediate start and we cannot accept candidates on notice periods.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.