EA to CEO - Live Music Venue Group
£27k - £35k DOE
An exciting full-time permanent vacancy has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Executive Assistant/PA to support an inspirational entertainment Entrepreneur.
This role requires pure Executive Assistant energy, the professionalism to operate with people and partners within a corporate environment as well as a relaxed and calm approach suited to working in an informal environment like a home/office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management of an extremely busy and constantly changing schedule.
- Monitoring of all email and telephone communication, responding where appropriate
- Ad-hoc projects, research or reports as required
- Co-coordinating information with corporate partners
- Domestic travel booking with some international co-ordination too
- Looking over contracts relating to the CEO's various business ventures and making recommendations as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant or within a high-level secretarial position supporting senior management, ideally within an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Competency in all MSOffice programs including PowerPoint / Keynote etc.
- Experience in setting up conference calls/using digital comm tools such as Skype for remote meetings
- The ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost respect for confidentiality
- Legal / contractual knowledge is very advantageous
- Understanding and use of graphic design programs with a view to designing artwork and creating project presentations.
The successful individual will have a proactive attitude, the ability to work to tight deadlines, adapting where necessary, and the capability to build relationships and engage at all levels.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.