Handle Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced PA to support the Chief Executive Officer of this leading music company based in London.
The ideal candidate take an assertive approach to managing a very busy and changeable diary, providing both business and personal support.
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging international travel and preparing detailed itineraries
- Working across multiple time zones
- Being first point of contact, dealing discreetly and professionally with calls and emails on behalf of the CEO
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Liaising with people at all levels including other Directors and Artists/ Artists Management
- Organisation of events
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrable experience as a PA within the music industry
- Excellent secretarial skills with experience across all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to make decisions and find solutions to challenges
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Demonstrative experience of managing a high work-load
- Keen interest and understanding of the music industry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.