Are you a Personal Assistant who loves working for an exciting and successful start-up? If so, Handle Recruitment is recruiting for a Personal Assistant for a forward thinking music technology start up in East London - apply today!
Our innovative client is looking for a Personal Assistant who can provide high level support to the executive team in a very fast paced business. This position would suit a Personal Assistant who understands and enjoys the nature of start-ups and has previous experience of supporting a very busy and successful member of staff.
Key duties of this role include:
- Attend and take minutes for meetings
- Manage schedules and coordinate diaries
- Liaise and communicate with both internal and external staff
- Coordinate international itineraries including flights, taxis, hotels and restaurants
- Expenses, invoice, technology management
The ideal candidate will be:
- Discreet, caring and enthusiastic
- Tenacious, motivated and able to pick things up quickly
- Systematic in working - one step ahead when being incredibly organised
- Intelligent, switched on and articulate
If you love working for a start-up company and want to work for one that has secured Series B funding as well as enjoy being a Personal Assistant for a senior member of staff, please apply with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.