Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a creative and dynamic Property Management Company who are seeking a highly organised, energetic and confident PA to join their beautiful fast paced head office in South West London. The role will be incredibly varied so a truly pro-active candidate with the capability of working independently to support Senior Executives is essential.
You will be primarily supporting the CEO with further support to 3 other Senior Executives. Your role will be to support and contribute to an environment where collaboration, innovation and fun drive the ability of the team as a whole to deliver. You will embrace a sense of ownership, take initiative and be motivated by collaborative success as well as finding ways to continuously improve processes and ways of working.
- Extensive diary management
- Meeting organisation
- Liaising on behalf of Executives and building relationships with clientele
- Supporting the organisation of company away days
- Report writing and preparation - supporting with board reports: writing, formatting and producing final documents
- Supporting Executives with specific projects, as required
- Sensitive data handling - preparing and producing confidential correspondence as appropriate/ required
- Meeting attendance as / when required to attend, take minutes, dictation, prepare presentations and documents
- Expense management - monitor and process all expenses, liaising with the accounts team
- Travel coordination
- Ad hoc support to the wider team, including: senior management support / reception cover etc.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven PA support experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs
- An ability to demonstrate a thorough approach to work, showing attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to organise yourself effectively and use your time efficiently
- Excellent client liaison skills
- You will present a highly professional image when representing the Company at all times
- Must be a confident communicator with the ability to converse with a wide range of people
- Strong organisational skills
This role is starting ASAP (ideally Monday 16th April). Therefore candidates should be available immediately. This is a temporary role for initially 4 weeks, there is potential for this role to convert to permanent shortly after. The process is moving very quickly, so please do not hesitate and apply immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.