Handle Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading, innovative and hugely forward-thinking commercial real estate company to find a PA to support the CEO at one of their award-winning assets in West London.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and tactical support to the CEO, Marketing and PR teams.
- Managing the CEOs diary for both internal and external commitments
- Setting up weekly, monthly and annual meetings when required
- Liaising and building relationships with Guest companies on behalf of the business
- Supporting with both internal and external board reports - writing, formatting and producing final documents for circulation
- Supporting the Guest Experience, Marketing and PR teams with specific projects
- Preparing and producing confidential correspondence when required
- Processing expenses and liaising with the Accounts team
- Booking travel arrangements as appropriate
- Providing ad hoc support to the wider team when necessary
- Previous experience in a PA position is highly desirable
- Experience in an administrative position required
- Good use of MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage changing priorities with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this amazing company, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.