Do you want to work for a leading Talent agency based in the heart of Central London?
Handle are seeking an efficient, confident and experienced PA to support the CEO within an incredibly successful talent agency located in Central London!
You will need to be unfazed by working in a very fast paced and dynamic talent agency environment and be able to provide senior level support with ease.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- International travel coordination
- Event and meeting organisation
- Invoicing/ expenses processing
- Preparing confident documentation/ contracts
- Assisting with Talent needs- there will be a lot of client/ talent liaison
- Gatekeeping- liaising on behalf of the CEO- screening telephone calls and emails
- Adhoc administrative support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills- able to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Advanced systems skills- MS office
- A minimum of 3 years PA support experience
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to go above and beyond
- Good diary management skills
- An understanding or desire to work in the Arts/ Theatre and interest in Literacy is highly desirable
Due to the urgency of this role, the role will initially be on a temporary contract with view to convert to a permanent contract very soon after. Therefore, candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks notice.
The process is moving very quickly so please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.