Are you an experienced PA with a keen interest in TV Production? Handle is looking for a PA to join a fantastic TV production company in Central London to support their CEO. This is a very fast paced role which requires a PA who is happy to work independently as the CEO is often out of the country.
This TV Production company focuses on producing ambitious, ground breaking and factually inspired shows so a keen interest in TV and/or factual TV is ideal.
Main duties include:
- Organising complex travel itineraries - from across America, Canada, London and some industry festivals.
- Act as first point of contact for both internal staff and external clients, screening calls and emails
- Working closely with the production teams, producing documents, briefing papers and attending meetings
- Expense claims and reconciling floats
- Support senior management team and wider office staff, including assisting with key events
- Organising company board meetings and key strategy days
- Managing industry festival attendance and awards
- An element of personal work
The experienced PA will:
- Be able to hit the ground running in a deadline driven environment
- Use their initiative in a motivated and enthusiastic manner
- Have great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Want to get involved with wider duties in the company such as writing press releases and bios as well as designing presentations
- Have a keen interest in TV and media
Please apply today with your CV online if you are an experienced PA who is looking to join a successful TV Production company going through a very exciting time!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.